Saturday, August 07, 2010

Say hello to my men! ;)

Huwoooo. I realised that I've posted 2 emotional & labille posts here. Fuh. And both of it have almost the same title. The word 'ignore' are in it. Forgive me for my lack of words. I'm not that creative to choose diction, you know. So to make this blog at least look better (well, nooo, this blog won't ever look better ha ha), I've decided to share youuuu abt my favorite man all the time. Hehe.
It's MIROSLAV KLOSE !!! :"D

I'm so glad to know such a man like him. He's a real cutie you know. I know he's too old for me now. But I've loved him since the 2002 World Cup!! He was only 21 or 22. He is real cute (:
Even he was not playing rude football at that time. He seldom got yellow card. WHOA. I LOVE YOU REALLY KLOSE. I remember adoring him like a crazy when I was in Primary School. My friend often mocked me by saying his name wrongly. They called my dear, KLOSEt. With T!!! Aah f u. His name is not it.

Here's my baby-boooooooo ;;)

So.... damn.... handsome..... Kiss me Klose ;;) :o :*

With Sylwia!!!! AAAAA I'm jealous, Klose :(

My 11-man, Klose. (2010 FIFA WORLD CUP)

Well, I also have one man again to introduce to you, guys. I find him really interesting and cute during the 2010 World Cup. He's Mesut Ozil!!!!!! He has big eyes, that makes me fall for him (;
He's also just 21 or 22!!! But he is already engaged to Maria bla-bla-bla. I don't remember her name..... You broke my heart, Ozil :(

So cute, right?! :* :*

With Maria. Ew, she doesn't match you, Ozil ._.

(FIFA WORLD CUP 2010)


Hehe. They're handsome aite? Too bad they already have couples.... Haha. I'm just dreaming... I really wanna meet them sumday.... But I know it's kinda impossible. But I'll keep fighting!!! This dreaming is worth-fighting! :*


Adios! Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment