Tuesday, February 09, 2010

phew

wew. Today, I wanna do my Indonesian assignments HA HA HA.
good good. I'm a good girl! No! Good students hahaha.

I'm editing my Indonesian's drama script. huaaa :(
wish me luck yaaaaaa. hihihi. I don't wanna go to bed late tonight..
I want to go to bed at 9 nine o'clock if it's possible :(
HUUUUUU.

but I think not, because I have to edit my 'makalah.' LOL
sorry for my bad English.. I don't know what American says to 'makalah.'


heee, do you know ha? I'm so in love with Goong...
huaaaa, It is so damn good, entertaining, and funny, and sad too!
ohwaaaaaaayaaaayayaya.

I really wanna watch it. But yeah, I can't. So busy with all school things.

This one is one of my favorite scenes in Goong or Princess Hours. Yeaaaaah. They match each other. Like a complete puzzle. :p

YES, I KNOW, IT'S RIDICULOUS ;p
whatever... I just love them and the drama really catches my heart HAHAHA.
I love Joo Ji Hoon. HAHAH. maybe another time I'll post another photos of Goong.

Sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment