Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You let me down... for a while

Seems like the world is giving me the hardest trials in my life, you know.
Things are not settled down. I get my things back to normal but the other things ruin. Gooshhhh, really don't understand how this world works.
Jiahaha, in other hands those useless words above means that : I'm down. Yeah, for some reasons that I can't and don't wanna explain here. Tehee.

But when I'm down, I know that God always has His ways to cheer me by sending friends to me. hehe. They don't entertain me, because they don't know that I'm that down. I just shared this problem to them. Haha. Yes. And other ways I cheer myself back is by watching youtube video. Yihaaa. SNSD never fails to amuse and entertain me. Yes... I love them. HAHHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
Hahah. Those songs and videos, I'm sure, are not supposed to make the watchers laugh. But hahah. I laugh you know. They're so funny. The way they dance hahah. And the choreography too. LOL.

Oke so now goodbye. I have to get get get getttt back to this world. Er?? Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment