Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hula

*narinari* *gulingguling* *pingsan* *mati*

LOH? NO. No. I'm still alive baby B)

Okay okay. I'm sorry for my irresponsibility, dear ehm readers. Haha. I haven't fill this bwlowg with posting for about, ehmmm maybe a month. I'm too lazy, not in the mood and blablabla...
Yawn...
So many stories to tell. I even can't decide which story should I post here. H0h0.

Kaaaaay, first I wanna tell you that I pass. Yeah!!! I mean I'm no longer a Junior High School student. I'm unoficially a Senior High School student. Aye aye *gulingguling* *narihulahula* *jogetjoget*.

Thanks God I graduate with good scores. Just FYI, as you read my previous post, I didn't use any 'joki'. LOL. This is really from what I know, all the answers were answered by me. No cheating, no asking to friends. Got it? GOOD!

Okay, any reader got twitter here? Just follow mine okay?

Hehe, I'm confused.. What should I post more? Hm... Lemme think. Okay I wanna introduce one of my favorite boys here...
Jeng jeng jenggg..

Ah-_-" I regret it. Okay so I'll just post the prove of the graduation. Ohohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment