Sunday, May 16, 2010

Surely in a bad mood plus hungry

wazzzuuuuppp?!
ehmm, I'm currently in my bad mood, people. I saw something really uneducated. But I really won't tell you here. It's really super disgusting eeerrrrhhhh-_-"
I myself even want to brain-wash my mind so I won't remember it.

now I wanna share some of my random thought.
Hmm. I'm sure all of you readers have ever heard this quotes "be yourself even if you're nobody" . So why do we have to change ourselves for something or for someone. To get somebody's attention. People, including me, often ask someone to change someone's bad habits. But do we have to? Everybody says be yourself, be yourself... but why we still force ourselves to change ourselves? It's called pathetic.

hem, it's just my opinion people. no offense. this is just a random thought. And I found this is interesting to share on my blog. Feel free to comment, maybe? Huh. :D

2 comments: