Friday, July 30, 2010

Stop judging.

You can't judge me. No one could judge anyone. My Almighty creator is the only one that could judge. And as a warning, I only show you people what you need and you wanna see. I don't even bother to show you the real me..... Haha. They tell anyone I'm arrogant. But you haven't even talked to me yet. You coward! You say I pretend like a hero. You mthrfckr! We just meet and you already made such a conclusion? Don't you think it's too little too fast? Okay maybe I'm not that nice. I'm not that adorable. I'm ugly, bad-temper, and all things.... But at least I'm still trying to be nice, to all of you. Please appreciate me for a while. Or maybe I can't be appreciated? Oh come on....... All people deserve the appreciation. Well, respect me and I'll respect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment