Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lame.

Yellow.
It's too damn late to say this. I finally changed my header or banner or whatever!!!!
Hahahaha.... Better than never right? But something went really error. I can't change my background argh urgh. Never mind thooo.

It's 2 days more to March. Kinda excited. My amigo is going to launch (eh?) her new house on March 5th. Boo-yaaahhh. It's going to be huge I guess hihi. And it's gonna be fun!! Since my old classmates are all invited. Hehe some meet up again with my beloved buddiesss<3 Seriously I can't wait... I hope all the best for you March. Really. I don't wanna be cashless. Pst I wanna buy some new clothes. No time in this hectic February. No one to accompany me, too. Arh, where are my friends when I need them? :-p


By the way I've watched the Black Swan. Natalie Portman is truly an actress. Oh my God!!!! Nina Sayers awww. You got me eeee during the movie. She is truly brilliant, excellent. Exceptional, man. And her killer body. Aw my. I want that. One of the greatest actress now. Yeah she is. She really deserves an Academy Award for this. She's pregnant now by the way. All the best for the baby..

Exams r ova. Yay!!!! But I'm not really free at all. There are way too many tasks. Presentations, discussions, whatever.... Is it so hard to just let us be free for a while, teachers? Jeez, I can't watch the dvds then. I should be doing my task now actually. But internet seduces me.. Ah... That's the naughty of you internet. (yuck)

I'm looking forward to having this kind one bag, really. A mulberry. Me wantey so much. I just don't know where to find it here, in Medan. Anyone (like there is anyone reading my blog, really?) who knows please let me know? He. Sorry for bad grammar.

I'm really into seeing vintage stuffs. Feels like I wanna have all of them. Like these pictures below. So cute I could dieeeeeeeeee *o*

my fave one. A lace dress. I already have one by the way. Em maybe two. They're white and cream :-p hehe but this pastel pink one is the most wanted. And the shoes will make a good combination if I dare to say. hehehe

I want a single classic watch like this one. Ugh. Isn't it so cute? Right? Right? Arghhh.

Love. Whatever. You define it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment