Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm not gonna miss you.

Yellow. Nitey fellas. It's like 9 p.m-ish according to my laptop. Well, in a good mood to write. After I saw Diana Rikasari's latest post abt what have happened to her during this year, I'm inspired to write that kind of post, too.

Hm, okay get me started. I can't really remember all, but I'll try to do my best :)

- January : *pass, totally forget*

- February : *totally forget, crap!*

- March : I had my UN in this month. I was really scared, sad, excited, but mostly scared. So many craps happened in this month. Like, I had a fight with some of my classmate because I really hate them who used 'joki' for this UN. HAHH.

- April : this was a hectic month, too. I had my UAS, wow!!! Even harder than UN. But this wasn't very long, just about a week or so. Because I had my very very long holidays..... Ugh. But we held a farewell party, here. Not a really good one, thought. Mostly boring, but cool!

- May : our very own farewell party, in Stefany's house. It was great. Hahaha, watching Harry Potter until we fell asleep. And the manggang2 part was greawt, even though not as spectacular as I thought before :p

- June : I passed the UN!!! If I'm not mistaken, the test for SMA St. Thomas 1 was held in this month. Kinda nervous, but not at all actually. Hehe.

- July : I'm in. I'm officially a senior high school student. I'm a SMA St. Thomas 1 student. And my shs story begins here.... Germany only got the 3rd on World Cup.. :(

- August : It was the beginning of all, the friendship with X-A. Start from the celebration of August 17th and so on and on an on.... And we had a surprise birthday party for Patricia :D

- September : Hey its my birthday month. Nothing special, really. A disappointing month maybe. My parents were not there on my birthday. And well I was fine with it.

- October : X-A and X-D went to Karangsari for retreat. It was great. But the outbound was kind of disappointing. Hahhh. How I wish we weren't the first to go..

- November : month of examinations. As usual, hectic, stressful, full of tense, and the competition in X-A was so tight. I barely even breathed :p

- December : Christmas month! Holiday month! Hell month, too! We'd get our result, too. And I've just got mine on the 22nd. I was on the 2nd. Not disappointing, but well, I wish I could do more than that. And it's Christmas finally, not really a great one.

Okay. So that's all I can imagine. In this year, I've been living such a complicated journey of life, maybe, I dare to say so. Fighting with parents, friends, having enemies. Well, it's so teensy right? Lately I've been feeling unfine, especially with someone I really feel close with. I feel like she's ignoring me... I apologize for all faults I've been doing for you, and for all people I know. I've been such an arrogant girl to everyone.

Thank you so much for friends in X-A. You're all great, except that we're not so close yet. Hm. I guess it's just me that can't grow close to someone so fast. Thank you for all unos, the laugh, the movies, and so on and on.

Thank you so much for theDUWAS. I miss you all a lot. I wanna meet you all, yeah all.

Thank you, parents. We're fighting now. And it's just hard to say anything here. You're both sometimes annoying, and I hate you. But I'm kinda sure, I will forget this the next morning. Hah..

Thank you for filling my days in 2010, for cheering me, for laughing with me, for all the words we've told. I'm not gonna miss this year, I think. This year is a mess...............................

But in this year, I've already learned many things. I've been starting to love many things. I love Mesut Ozil, I love tumblr, I love we-heart-it, I love Ron/Hermione, I love Ronald Weasley, I love Rupert Grint and so on!!!

Now, welcome 2011. I've been waiting to enjoy you! Be nice to me. Be my year. Be my year of happiness.

:)


With a bunch of Liquid Luck,




Dina.

No comments:

Post a Comment