Saturday, December 25, 2010

This... is... schweet :')

“Hang on a moment!” said Ron sharply. “We’ve forgotten someone!”
“Who?” asked Hermione.
“The house-elves, they’ll all be down in the kitchen, won’t they?”
“You mean we ought to get them fighting?” asked Harry.
“No,” said Ron seriously, “I mean we should tell them to get out. We don’t want anymore Dobbies, do we? We can’t order them to die for us—”
There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet.
“Is this the moment?” Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. “Oi! There’s a war going on here!”
Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.
“I know, mate,” said Ron, who looked as though he had recently been hit on the back of the head with a Bludger, “so it’s now or never, isn’t it?”
“Never mind that, what about the Horcrux?” Harry shouted. “D’you think you could just – just hold it in until we’ve got the diadem?”
“Yeah – right – sorry – “ said Ron, and he and Hermione set about gathering up fangs, both pink in the face.
[Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 31, The Battle of Hogwarts]


Omaigawwwdddddd. I'm totally, entirely, extremely, in love with Ron and Hermione. Awch, this couple has driven me crazy lately. Yeah I'm so lame. And pity me, I should've realized sooner that this couple is really meant to be and worth-shipping <3 fufufufufufu. They're both gorgeous and the actors that play the characters are really cute!!!!!!! I mean, look at Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

Emma is really really really beautiful. She's like a goddess. She's really charming and I'm sure all girls, all boys think that she's pretty. And Rupert?! Awwww, that dude. He's really comical. Hahahahaha. He's really funny. He's full of expression. I always love the way he speaks something. Cool and attractive. When they were kids, I admit that Daniel was way cuter than Rupert. But now?!?!?! Hello!!!! Rupert is totally more awesome, more charming, more more more and moreeee attractive than Daniel. Well, we're speaking about taste also here. Hehe. Rupert's sure hot, hot, and hot. Gawd, I'm running outta words here-_-

Okay, so the point is, I totally ship R/Hr couple. Sweet, cute, always bickering but they never hate each other;) It's actually my point here. They show their love by bickering, almost every time.

Yeap, I know you know that I was not really into Harry Potter's stuffs. I love Harry Potter, the movies. Well I basically love all movies hahahaha. But because of this gorgeous couple, I begin to like the books. I'm planning to buy all the series. I really wanna know their relation since the first year of their Hogwart's school. Because the books and the movies sometime tell different story right?

Well well well. Now, I'm sorry for being such a bad bad baddddd blogger. It's been centuries since my last post. T_T I've already got my first semester result. Not bad, eh? Got the second rank. Well, this is the first one I got the second. Tee-hee. I'm just gonna try harder on the next semester. But hell who cares. Let's just try our best. Phew.

Guys it's December 25th now. Don't you feel the joy of Christmas? I can feel it now, hehe, not really actually. Christmas is just the same all years. Yeeeeeaa dude all yearss. Now, I'm gonna end this entry. Back to reading some fun facts about R/Hr or back to twittering!!


CATCH YA LATER,



Love,
Dina;)

No comments:

Post a Comment