Sunday, April 17, 2011

Semuanya terlihat biasa saja

everyone puts their best photo on facebook. whatever the poses. but we don't know what had happened when the day it was taken.

everyone tweeted about love. but we don't know what actually the person had been through with her/his love life.

everyone shouts the worst status, or the best status. but we don't know what they actually meant.

I put my best photo. just to give an impression. for what? I don't know. It doesn't really make sense. Everything doesn't make sense.

I tweet good things. just to get it RT-ed sometimes. for what? It doesn't make sense.

I don't know. I sometimes feel that we're too early to judge someone.
Just because her photos look so adorable, doesn't mean she has the perfect life.
Just because he smiles on the photo, doesn't mean he's always happy.
Just because it is taken at a great view, doesn't mean he enjoys it.

I don't know.

When we meet people, we don't know what has happened to them.
All things look the same.
People who just hurt someone. People who just got hurt. People who just had a fight with someone important in their lives. People who just broke up with boy/girlfriends. We don't care, or not sensitive enough to see it.

I don't know.
I don't even know what I'm posting. But this is it.

Semuanya terlihat biasa saja.

No comments:

Post a Comment